Best 20+ Love Status Quotes for WhatsApp | Best Love Wishes

Best 20+ Love Status Quotes for WhatsApp | Best Love Wishes

Love is the most beautiful feeling or emotion created by God. This is the feeling of sacrificing for the Lovers and in fact, when someone falls in love with someone he or she can do anything for that person to whom he or she Loves.

These 4 letters words "LOVE" touches the heart of every single person who is addicted to this disease .i.e. Love. The majority of them search for Best Love Status Quotes for WhatsApp on the Internet. So, today, I am going to share the Best 20+ Love Status Quotes for WhatsApp with you and I hope you would like it.

Must Check: Neha Kakkar Best Heart Touching Lines WhatsApp Status Video

 Best 20+ Love Status Quotes for WhatsApp | Best Love Wishes

Here You Go......


#01 

I’m a Lover Not a Fighter, But I’ll Fight for What I Love

#02 

You’re My Strength But Loving You Is My Biggest Weakness

#03 

You are my cup of coffee, the one I look forward to each morning

#04 

True love stories never have endings

#05

Love is simple. It’s the people who set hurdles on it

#06

All I need is to see your sweet smile and I can make it through anything

#07

With just a smile, you’ve totally changed the course of my life

#08

Love may be painful, but it has its beautiful rewards

#09

I love sleeping very much, but I don’t mind losing some of it as long as I can talk to you longer 

#10

You have no idea what’s going on inside me whenever I see you

#11

Love shows you who is there for you when everything else is falling apart

#11

Please, don’t love when the only reason for doing so is loneliness 

#12

Please, don’t love when the only reason for doing so is loneliness

 #13

Love needs no words. It only needs sincere demonstrations.

 #14

There is no limit when it comes to love.

   #15

I am a busy person but when it comes to you, I will find time just to be with you

 #16

 You Are The Light Of My Life. I Love You.

 #17

When Love Is Not Madness, It Is Not Love.

 #18

 Love Has No Age No Limit & No Death.

   #19

  The best love story is when you fall in love with the most       unexpected person. 

   #20

 A Man who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things, but will never leave you. 

   #21

 LOVE Is The other Name of Respect, If You Can't Respect Your Loved One,....Then You Don't Deserve to Beloved 

   #22

 Distance doesn't matter if two hearts are loyal to each other.. 

   #23

 I can see the future , Let me give you a Clue , it's " ME + U " 

   #24

 If you love her, don't ever make her cry. 

   #25

 Love is sweet when it's new. But it is sweeter when it's true 



These are the some of Love Quotes, I hope you like it so If you like it share it with your friends as you know sharing is caring.
Thanks !

Post a Comment

0 Comments