15+ Cool Best WhatsApp Status

15+ Cool Best WhatsApp Status

15+ Cool Best WhatsApp Status

Today we are presenting 15+ cool best WhatsApp status with you.

Here We Go !!

1. Keep Calm & Just Chill.

2. Genius By Birth, Evil By Choice.

3. Don’t Blame Me, I Was Born Awesome.

4. I Don’T Trust Words, I Trust Actions.

5. I Love My Haters, They Make Me Famous.

6. If You Are Bad, Then Call Me Your Dad.

7. You Attitude Can Hurt Me But Mine Can Kill You.

8. Life Is To Short To Waste On Hating Other People.

9. God Is Really Creative, I Mean…Just Look At M!!!

10. I’M The Guy, U Will Hate Nd Your Sisters Will Dat

11. My Attitude Will Always Be Based On How You Treat Me.

12. Self Confidence Is The Best Outfit, Rock It & Own It.

13. I’M The Guy, U Will Hate Nd Your Sisters Will Date.

14. Only Fools Fall In Love And I Think, I Am One Of Them

15. I Am Not Arguing, I’M Simply Explaining Why I Am Right

16. Its Good Thing To Feel Like You Have To Prove Something.

17. Sugar Factories Are Situated Under Girls Fb Statuses.

Final Words

I hope you like this post, if you have any query please let me know in the comment section below.

Thanks:)

Post a Comment

0 Comments